Expand your outreach, effectiveness, & income!
With the 30-week Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum for PreK – G2, ages 3 – 8
Sat Jan 31st from 2:30 – 7:30 pm & Sun Feb 1st from 10 am – 7 pm
International Shotokan Karate Federation
1218 5th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Hosted by Shana Meyerson/mini yogis yoga for kids
The Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum integrates story, yoga/ creative movement, self-regulation/mindfulness and fulfills the Early Learning Framework and Common Core Standards. It includes: 9 video classes – 16 Adventure Skills health/self-regulation flash cards – 1 poster -3 CDs of music – 30 weekly Lesson Plans with 200+ activities.
The Movement & Mindfulness Curriculum has everything parents, teachers, and therapeutic professionals need to nurture children’s physical fitness, emotional stability, and learning readiness.
You qualify if you are a:
- Kids’ Yoga Teacher or a Movement Teacher with a Yoga Practice
- Educator with a Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training (10-20 hours)
- Therapeutic professional (OT, PT, LSW, MFCT, etc.) with a Kids’ Yoga Teacher Training
- Sell the program to parents, educators, and administrators for 20% commission
- Teach staff professional development & support school implementation
- Receive professional listing, support, and referrals from MwM
Tuition: $400 ($450 after Jan 10th) Groups of three or more are just $300 each!
Materials: $100 download / $200 + shipping hard copy
Must be purchased by Jan 17th brought with you to training
Certificate of Completion for 21 hours (13 contact/8 homework)
Syllabus/Outline available for submission for CEUs or professional development credits
Led by the creator of Yoga Pretzel & Planet Decks, Yoga Ed, and Move with Me™, Leah Kalish, MA.
email@example.com / 818-667-3689
Hosted by Shana Meyerson: firstname.lastname@example.org / 310-471-9644