Shana has conducted yoga for kids certification teacher trainings all over the world. Foundation Trainings focus primarily on teaching yoga to kids ages 3-11, and Advanced Training focuses on teaching teens, preteens, and ‘tweens. Both will earn you Yoga Alliance CEUs/CECs.
You can hear Shana’s podcast about mini yogis Teacher Training Certification and the fun, benefits and challenges of working with kids here.
Each training is structured in a condensed ten-hour format that promises more learning than you would ever get in even 20 or 30 hours elsewhere. That’s because not only does Shana conduct all her own trainings, but she keeps it fun, interesting, and interactive, so you never get bored and are always fully engaged.
It’s a tiny investment that pays itself off in the first few classes you teach and in huge dividends! After just one ten-hour weekend with Shana, teachers are earning tens of thousands of dollars, year over year, teaching yoga to children. You will never find an investment with higher returns…and this is an investment not only in yourself but in our future generations.
Here is where mini yogis training is going to be next…click on the training of your choice for full details:
2012 Schedule (now booking for fall!)
- Los Angeles, California, January 15, 2012 (foundation)
- Paris, France, January 28-29, 2012 (foundation)
- Shreveport, Louisiana, February 4-5, 2012 (foundation)
- Indianapolis, Indiana, February 18-19, 2012 (foundation)
- Sydney, Australia, March 3-4, 2012 (foundation + teen/tween!)
- Las Vegas, Nevada, March 17-18, 2012 (teen/tween)
- Ogden, Utah, March 24, 2012 (foundation)
- San Francisco, California, April 7-8, 2012 (foundation)
- Cary/Raleigh, North Carolina, April 28-29, 2012 (foundation)
- Los Angeles, California, June 10, 2012 (foundation)
- Los Angeles, California, June 23-24, 2012 (yoga education for autism spectrum!)
- Tustin, California, August 4, 2012 (foundation)
- Houston, Texas, August 25-26, 2012 (foundation)
- Las Vegas, Nevada, September 22-23, 2012 (foundation)
- San Francisco, California, September 29-30, 2012 (foundation)
- Los Angeles, California, October 6-7, 2012 (foundation + teen/tween!)
- Austin, Texas, October 13-14, 2012 (foundation)
- Los Angeles, California, October 21, 2012 (teen/tween)
If you are interested in participating in any of these trainings, would like to host an upcoming training in your hometown, or simply want more information, please click here to email Shana, or call her at 310.471.9644.