ONLINE, February 5 – 6, 2022 (Yoga Education for Autism Spectrum)
Vanessa Kahlon of Kahlon Family Services offers an educational yoga program specifically designed for children with Autism and other learning challenges.
How does it work?
KFS blends the principles of Yoga, sensory integration, and developmentally based strategies that foster emotional, social and intellectual growth.
Who is the course for?
KFS welcomes parents, yoga instructors, teachers and other professionals working with children who have autism and other related disorders. This course benefits all individuals who wish to become more confident and effective in working with children with special needs.
Ten-Hour Course Objective:
* Participants will deepen their understanding of Autism
* Understanding key behavioral characteristics of Autism
* Specific asanas tailored to the unique needs and strengths of the child
* Overview of Sensory Integration
* How to enter into the child’s world and build rapport
* Materials used to enhance learning
* How to develop mentally appropriate sequences that enhance learning and FUN!
IN PERSON IN SAN FRANCISCO
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Saturday and Sunday, February 5 – 6, 2022
9.00am – 2.00pm each day (Pacific Time)
OPTIONAL MATERIALS FEE: YEAS Tools of the Trade Backpack $99 (includes shipping and handling)
mini yogis teacher training grads and registrants save $30!
How to Register:
You may pay in any of the following ways:
* Pay via Venmo to @miniyogis
* Direct bank transfer/Zelle to email@example.com
* Pay via Apple Pay to 3104782266
* Pay via Cash App to $miniyogis
Space cannot be guaranteed until payment is complete, and space is limited, so reserve your spot early!
Questions? You can contact Shana via email by clicking here or call her at 310.471.9644 for more information.
Certification will be earned upon completion.
*Includes a $150 nonrefundable deposit; no refunds or credits will be issued within 72 hours of training.
yoga is a gift
It is an uplifting, noncompetitive, mind-expanding, and fun way for children to build strength, spirit, and self-esteem.
mastering the ancient art of being a kid!