ONLINE, April 4 -5, 2020 (foundation)
If you love yoga, and you love children, come join us for mini yogis yoga for kids foundation teacher training!
Focusing primarily on children ages three to eleven, this ten-hour course will give you all the tools you need to transform the yoga you already know into your own creative yoga program for children (and Yoga Alliance CEUs, too!). Through the use of themes, games, music, books, and other props, we will transform traditional practice into a creative, stimulating, and—most importantly—FUN yoga experience for kids.
We will delve deep into the world of interactive asana and movement, and cover yoga fundamentals such as philosophy, breathing, and relaxation. You will experience a one-hour mini yogis class, and learn how to design empowering kid-specific practices that encourage children to be strong, self-confident, and healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
ONLINE (link provided upon registration)
Saturday and Sunday, April 4 – 5, 2020
9.00am – 2.00pm (Pacific Time)
$299 per person if you and one or more friends register and fully pay by March 15, 2020**
$329 if you register and fully pay as an individual by March 15, 2020
$329 per person if you and one or more friends register and complete payment on or after March 16, 2020**
$359 if you register as an individual on or after March 16, 2020
(*See below for refund policy.)
** To get the friend discount, one must mention the other on your registration form(s). If you register first and then later decide to bring one or more friends, the discount will be applied to your friend(s) upon registration and you will be refunded the difference in price per the schedule above.
Dress comfortably and ready to yoga!
How to register:
You may pay in any of the following ways:
* Pay via venmo to @miniyogis (preferred!)
* Pay via Cash App to $miniyogis (preferred!)
* Direct bank transfer/Zelle to email@example.com (preferred!)
* Mail a check to: mini yogis yoga for kids, 11639 Chenault Street, Suite 401, Los Angeles, CA 90049 (do not send any fees or correspondence to the studio!)
* Pay with credit or debit via paypal below (or directly via PayPal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org)
No personal checks will be accepted within a week of the training.
Space cannot be guaranteed until payment is complete, and space is limited, so reserve your spot early!
Questions? You can contact Shana via email by clicking here or call her at 310.471.9644 for more information.
This training is designed for people who already practice yoga and are familiar with the various asanas. You don’t have to be a teacher or an expert, but please make sure that you have taken at least 20 classes in the past six months before enrolling in teacher training. The more knowledge you bring into the training, the more you’ll get out. It is recommended that you know at least 40 asanas coming in.
Certification will be earned upon completion. Please note that mini yogis certification is a prerequisite to teach for the mini yogis program.
* Includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit; no refunds will be issued on foundation training after March 15, 2020; a $30 fee applies to any check returned due to insufficient funds; cancellations of paid registration after March 15, 2020 will be credited (payment less deposit) towards one of the next two Los Angeles trainings; absolutely no refunds or credits will be issued within one week of training.
yoga is a gift
It is an uplifting, noncompetitive, mind-expanding, and fun way for children to build strength, spirit, and self-esteem.
mastering the ancient art of being a kid!