ONLINE, October 3 – 4, 2020 (foundation)
If you love yoga, and you love children, come join us LIVE ONLINE for mini yogis yoga for kids foundation teacher training!
Focusing primarily on children ages three to eleven, this ten-hour FULLY INTERACTIVE course will give you all the tools you need to transform the yoga you already know into your own creative yoga program for children (and Yoga Alliance CEUs, too!). Through the use of themes, games, music, books, and other props, we will transform traditional practice into a creative, stimulating, and—most importantly—FUN yoga experience for kids.
We will delve deep into the world of children’s asana and movement, and cover yoga fundamentals such as philosophy, breathing, and relaxation. You will learn how to design empowering kid-specific practices that encourage children to be strong, self-confident, and healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
ONLINE (link provided upon registration)
Saturday and Sunday, October 3 – 4, 2020
7.30am – 12.30pm (Pacific Time)
(*See bottom for refund policy.)
Dress comfortably and ready to yoga!
How to register:
You may pay in any of the following ways:
* Pay via Venmo to @miniyogis (preferred!)
* Direct bank transfer/Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred!
* Pay via Apple Pay to 3104782266
* Pay via Cash App to $miniyogis (preferred!)
* Pay with credit or debit via paypal below (or directly via PayPal.com to email@example.com)
No personal checks will be accepted within a week of the training.
Space cannot be guaranteed until payment is complete, and space is limited, so reserve your spot early!
Questions? You can contact Shana via email by clicking here or call her at 310.471.9644 for more information.
This training is designed for people who already practice yoga and are familiar with the various asanas. You don’t have to be a teacher or an expert, but please make sure that you have taken at least 20 classes in the past six months before enrolling in teacher training. The more knowledge you bring into the training, the more you’ll get out. It is recommended that you know at least 40 asanas coming in.
Certification will be earned upon completion. Please note that mini yogis certification is a prerequisite to teach for the mini yogis program.
* Includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit; no refunds will be issued after September 10, 2020; a $30 fee applies to any payment returned due to insufficient funds; cancellations of paid foundation training registration between September 10 and September 25, 2020 will be credited payment less $100 towards one of the next two online or Los Angeles trainings; absolutely no refunds or credits will be issued within one week of training