ONLINE, May 2 -3, 2020 (foundation PLUS)
If you love yoga, and you love children, come join us for mini yogis yoga for kids foundation teacher training!
The regular mini yogis foundations training is ten hours long, but this special fifteen-hour course will give you all the tools you need to transform the yoga you already know into your own creative yoga program for children ages 3 – 11 (and Yoga Alliance CEUs, too!). Through the use of themes, games, music, books, and other props, we will transform traditional practice into a creative, stimulating, and—most importantly—FUN yoga experience for kids.
We will delve deep into the world of interactive asana and movement, and cover yoga fundamentals such as philosophy, breathing, and relaxation. You will experience a one-hour mini yogis class, and learn how to design empowering kid-specific practices that encourage children to be strong, self-confident, and healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
ONLINE (link provided upon registration)
Saturday and Sunday, May 2 – 3, 2020
7.30am – 4.00pm (Pacific Time) with an hour break for lunch
$399 if you register and fully pay by April 19, 2020
$479 if you register on or after April 20, 2020
(*See below for refund policy.)
Dress comfortably and ready to yoga!
How to register:
You may pay in any of the following ways:
* Pay via venmo to @miniyogis (preferred!)
* Pay via Cash App to $miniyogis (preferred!)
* Direct bank transfer/Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred!)
* Apple Pay to 3104782266 (preferred!)
* Mail a check to: mini yogis yoga for kids, 11639 Chenault Street, Suite 401, Los Angeles, CA 90049
* Pay via PayPal to email@example.com
Space cannot be guaranteed until payment is complete, and space is limited, so reserve your spot early!
Questions? You can contact Shana via email by clicking here or call her at 310.471.9644 for more information.
This training is designed for people who already practice yoga and are familiar with the various asanas. You don’t have to be a teacher or an expert, but please make sure that you have taken at least 20 classes in the past six months before enrolling in teacher training. The more knowledge you bring into the training, the more you’ll get out. It is recommended that you know at least 40 asanas coming in.
Certification will be earned upon completion. Please note that mini yogis certification is a prerequisite to teach for the mini yogis program.
* Includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit; a $30 fee applies to any payment returned due to insufficient funds; cancellations of paid foundation training registration will be credited payment less $100 towards one of the next two online or los angeles-based trainings; no refunds; please note that no refunds or credits will be issued within one week of training
yoga is a gift
It is an uplifting, noncompetitive, mind-expanding, and fun way for children to build strength, spirit, and self-esteem.
mastering the ancient art of being a kid!