Shana Meyerson has conducted teacher trainings all over the globe from Santa Monica, California to Sydney, Australia. Now you can bring mini yogis teacher training to your hometown, too!
Focusing primarily on children ages eight and under, these one- and two-day courses will give you all the tools you need to create your own yoga program for children, tweens, and teens.
The mini yogis teacher training is a hands-on, integrative workshop that relies on learning-by-doing for the most effective training possible. Covering everything from interactive asana to relaxation, to dealing with challenging behaviors, to building and marketing your business, you will walk out of the workshop feeling confident and prepared to embark on a new career teaching yoga to kids.
When you host a training, you will also get the following benefits:
- Primary host participates in the training for free
- The convenience of your time and your place
- Foster a pool of qualified instructors for your program
- Observe teacher training students to help you make informed hiring decisions
- Get your community excited about yoga for kids
- Learn anything and everything you ever wanted to know about yoga for kids
Questions? You can click here to email Shana or call her at 310.471.9644 for more information.